Like many people, I cringe at an overused buzzword. I really cringe when I hear myself saying them.
So on a break, took some common buzzwords from the link here and created Star Wars equivalents of them.
|Once again, Vader wins manager of the year.|
In any case, on a random whim, I decided to share them. There's no "Inventorness" here today. So feel free to keep moving. Or, take a couple of minutes and enjoy my slightly warped humor.
Perhaps if enough of us start using them, we'll create a 'paradigm shift'!
- "Reach out" - "Force choke".
- "Take off line" -"After we exit hyperspace"
- "Shift our goal posts" - "Redeploy our stormtroopers."
- "Socialize documents" - "Set a course for Mos Eisley"
- "Monetize" - "Make like Boba Fett."
- "Downsize" - "Feed to Sarlacc"
- "All in effort" - "Send the Death Star"
- "Accelerate" - "Jump to hyperspace"
- "Thought Leadership" - "Jedi mind tricks"
- "Button up" - "Encase in Carbonite"
Like I said. This is just for a little fun before I put my head back down and start working again. Hope you enjoyed it, and I'm working on some more "real" blog posts soon.
Do you have a few, feel free to add a comment!